HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

A New England Fall



I love our New England town so much, and while it is beautiful all through winter, spring, and summer, I think it truly belongs to autumn. There is just something about the way the leaves pop off all the crisp white houses, allowing the foliage to stand out like fireworks against a night sky...but when the fireworks fade, the night sky remains a stunning backdrop that is worth a longer look itself.







This little one tucked away downtown is one of our favorites, and a year-round stunner. Their peonies this spring were amazing:






And of course, if you wander down some of the back roads, you'll be rewarded with beautiful color and incredible views:






Hope you have a wonderful day! - Jamie

9 comments:

  1. Wow! All I can say is stunning! New England is such a beautiful place to live! Thanks for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous pictures! Sometimes I wish I lived in a town like that but at the same time I know I'm a big city girl. Maybe one day I'll experience a town like that.


    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing. What town do you live in???

    I dream of living in New England one day. My daughter just graduated from college in CT and I miss not going to see her. This town of yours is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love New England but have only been in the early summer which is also very beautiful. I hope there will be an autumn visit sometime in the future. Your photos are so beautiful and are a great second to being there for the live show! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love New England, the gorgeous colonial homes and their settings. How is it I have lived my life out in Indiana?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just swooning. Beautiful.
    Happy Sunday
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture perfect! It looks like a movie set. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the tour of your gorgeous New England town. I could almost smell the leaves.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...