HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Other Side of Lillie and Lola's Old Fashioned New England Bedroom (and a New Canvas)

 

Last month I showed you one side of Lillie and Lola's room up here in New Hampshire. We've actually added a few finishing touches to that side (a rug, some trunks for the ends of the beds, and silhouettes above their bed) that I will share soon but for today I thought I would share the other side of their room seeing how I still on the hunt for the right little nightstand/dresser for between the beds. We have a temporary one there now but I am hoping to find the right piece although I am running out of time this trip. So, for now here are photos of the opposite wall. We painted a dresser from my grandfather's house with some Annie Sloan paint in graphite. I actually just quickly put one coat on during my last trip and ran out of time to add the second coat and wax it so figured I would get to it this trip. I've been working on a bunch of other projects though this trip and haven't gotten around to it so it may have to wait until next trip. So don't look too closely - ha!
 

 

 

 

 


I  really love this canvas we got from Easy Canvas Prints. It's one of my favorite photos and I love the quality of the canvas and they are great to work with.  And I am excited because we just listed this canvas in our shop.
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/tree-swing-24x36-black-and-white-canvas

Source List:

Paint Color - Soft Chamois by Benjamin Moore
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore
Door Color - Simpley White right now but will eventually be Wrought Iron by Benjamin Moore like the rest of the house
Dresser - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Canvas - Dear Lillie
Wire Basket - Little antique shop in Vermont
Clock - TJMaxx
Hat - J. Crew
Metal Pitcher - Joss and Main
Curtain Rods - Target
Drapery Panels - Ritva from IKEA
White Shelf - Target (six years ago)
Horseshoes - Little antique shop in Vermont
Cowboy Boots - Sheplers
Dresses - (From left to right) TJMaxx, Joyfolie, Chasing Fireflies
Beds - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Striped Blanket at the End of Bed - IKEA (I plan on picking up a second one next time I am there)

 I hope you all have a fabulous day!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And yes, that is a fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that photo. It really brings it all together!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the trunk at the end of the bed? I love that! Thanks! -eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the sneak peek of Jason's living room and the girls' room is looking equally fantastic. Headed over bright and early to TJMaxx this morning hoping to find your London clock there. Sadly, not a one to be found. I'm smitten! Wish I could have found one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the girls boots and lucky horseshoes! Beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer...would you some info about the Ritva panels? Are they a heavy curtain that would work old DRAFTY windows? If not, could you recommend another curtain from IKEA? Thank you so much...love all your posts!
    Ann Reel
    mom2acoach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann! I don't think they are a super heavy curtain--I would consider them a lightweight to medium-lightweight curtain. I'm not sure about any thicker ones that they carry--sorry :(

      Delete
  7. Where did u get the wicker chest box? Looks lovely.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed a beautiful canvas!
    Btw, while I was looking at your store I found another one I liked very much - the Drummer Boy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty room and love your staging. Thanks for the source list...great idea that helps answer a lot of questions.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...