HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Few Pictures from Quinn and Lindsey's Wedding



I had been waiting and waiting for months for Quinn and Lindsey's big day and could not wait to take a gazillion pictures. Well, the Wednesday before their wedding I woke up so sick! Ugh - and it lingered for the next couple of weeks. So, the day of the wedding I felt like a zombie and took very few photos. In fact I don't have a single shot of Lindsey and Quinn together! I don't have any at all of Quinn and just a couple closeups of Lindsey holding Lola. I am so disappointed. So, just to warn you there are no beautiful pictures of Lindsey in her gown or their first dance or anything like that. I didn't even take any photos of some of the things I helped with like the menus and programs. When the photographer's photo are up I will try to remember to put a link to them so you can see how beautiful Lindsey was and all of the special touches that were throughout the whole wedding and reception! I did go over to the barn and take a few photos earlier in the day before the wedding so I have a few shots of that and then the rest are mostly of Lillie as I chased her around. =)

The barn doors:


The card and gift table:


Instead of a guest book they had all of these postcards made using photos from their engagement shoot and there was a little mailbox for you to put it in once you filled it out!




This was above the little mailbox/postcard station:

They had a large wall with their parents' and grandparents' wedding photos and this in the center:



One of the grandparent's wedding photos:

On some old shutters and doors they used clothespins to display tons of photos from baby pictures on up through their engagement!


There was a photo booth with lots of fun props that Lillie certainly enjoyed!



She spent most of her time though playing in the dirt...

and checking on the horses.






Little Lola and Mrs. Quinn McDowell


Congratulations Quinn and Lindsey! 
We are so happy for you! 




24 comments:

  1. your pictures are gorgeous! if you have a second and wouldn't mind letting me know where your girls' dresses are from? They are adorable and my girls (3 and 2) are the flower girls in my sisters wedding and I would love to get them something like that! as always...love your blog! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lola's dress was from Baby Gap. My mom got it for her for her birthday this year. I loved it so much I wanted to get a matching one for Lillie but couldn't find it in her size. Lillie's dress is from Chasing Fireflies. The first flower girl dress we ordered from them came (a different style) was tiny! So we switched to this one and ordered up a size and LOVED it!

      Delete
  2. So sorry you were under the weather. The pics you did happen to take are beautiful. Adore Lillie in her cowgirl boots!! Thank you for sharing.
    Do you know where Quinn ordered the custom postcards from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Quinn and Lindsey's engagement photographer made them for them. http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/quinn-and-lindsey.html

      Her site is: http://www.cathylachinephotography.com/

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bride! Breathtakingly beautiful - what a special day.

    I am SO SORRY you are still sick.

    You have been sick a long while.

    Is it the cough? I have/had Whopping Cough since March 5th and it took me months to get better, and only now I am slowly getting back to normal. We are STILL coughing - on July 5th it will be 4 months of coughing and nothing works to rid us of it. It's utterly exhausting.

    Healing hugs for you. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! We've been doing much better! Lola and I got prescriptions (Lola had bronchitis) a couple weeks ago and Lillie got one this week! I am so sorry you are STILL that sick! I can't imagine how exhausted you must be. At least for us it was just a couple weeks.

      Delete
  4. So sory you were so sick. Will has bronchitis or the starts of pneumonia right now. It is awful. The wedding and the photos are beautiful.I am glad you are doing better.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Will! Lola had bronchitis too and it was awful for her!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous wedding! Sorry you got sick; it always seems to come at the exact wrong time. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very much wondering if you don't mind sharing where you got Lillie's dress from??? Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillie's dress is from Chasing Fireflies. The first flower girl dress we ordered from them came (a different style) was tiny! So we switched to this one and ordered up a size and LOVED it!

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!


    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is absolutely beautiful! Your girls look so precious in their dresses. Love all of the unique ideas and family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like it must have been a totally charming and beautiful wedding. I love that they used the old photos and the progression of it all. That suitcase is fabulous too.
    I am so totally charmed by Lillie and the way she can wear a tutu and look all fluffly and lacey and at the same time be such a little dirt monger... it's fabulous... and what a freakin bummer that you were sick, i hope you're feeling better... !

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and the girls are feeling better Jennifer! You really had a bad bout of it. So sorry. A gorgeous bride, a lovely wedding, beautiful photos and your girls are darling as can be. Lillie is so cute with her fancy dress and cowboy boots. The black and white wedding photo of the grandparents is wonderful. What a special day you all shared in celebrating their marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are just amazing! I am so in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful bride and such darling little ones! From the photos of some details above, it was surely a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Do you happen to know the name of the font on the chalkboards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually just freehanded them. =)

      Delete
    2. You AMAZE me! Gorgeous!!! Thanks for the info. :)

      Delete
  14. It is a great collection of photos of beautiful wedding. I think that all the arrangements of this event are perfectly set and the bride is also looking very happy to be married in her photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I am a new author, only publishing e-books at this time and I came across one of your photos that I would like to use as a book cover. When I first came across it the photo was located on a site with no photo credits so I downloaded it and used editing software to make it look less like a photograph and more like a book cover, but then through Google reverse image look up I was able to find you. Would you be willing to discuss me using the photo? If not, I completely understand and will continue my search. I hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your interest! Unfortunately though we are going to have to decline your offer.

      Have a great day!

      -Jason

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...